If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.
Part One: Declaration of Intellectual Property Rights
All of the presented information on Mint-Moda.com website (except the specified information source or information input by the other party), including but not limited to the text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names, or word software (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) exclusively belongs to Mint-Moda.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You shall not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute, or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by Mint-Moda.com without Mint-Moda.com’s express prior written consent.
All Logos, icons, graphics, and website names of Mint-Moda.com are trademarks registered by Mint-Moda.com or its affiliates. You or any third parties shall not use all of the registered and pending trademarks for any business purposes other than in connection with Mint-Moda.com. Any other trademarks that are not owned by Mint-Moda.com are the property of the respective owners.
The design patent right or other patent rights of the products shown on this website belong exclusively to Mint-Moda.com or its appropriate suppliers. You shall not use it without Mint-Moda.com’s or the real owner consent. Other patents that are not owned by Mint-Moda.com are the property of the respective owners.
4- License and Prohibition
Mint Moda grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website at Mint-Moda.com. You may view and use the content only for your personal information, shopping, and ordering on the site but for no other purpose. This license does not include any forms of commercial use of this site or its content. Mint-Moda.com prohibits you from using data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the website, in addition to using Mint-Moda.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags. Otherwise, this website will resort to the legal means to pursue the tort liability.
All intellectual property on this website are protected by all the relevant States, Federal, International laws, and International conventions on intellectual property rights.
Part Two: Relief Measures of Intellectual Property Infringement
Mint-Moda.com website respects the intellectual property rights and interests of third parties and will take measures and steps to protect such rights and interests.
In the event of any concerns or complaints about the violation of intellectual property rights, such as the unauthorized use of third-party trademarks, patents, or selling of counterfeit goods, please send the following information in its entirety to the specified mailbox shown in the Contact us section.
Your email’s subject should be named “IP infringement Claim”.
Please use English language.
In case the information that you submit is inaccurate or incomplete, we will not respond to your request.
The required information:
- Statement of the authorization relationship between the complainant and Intellectual Property holder;
- Description of the allegedly infringing works, behaviors, or materials;
- Description of the location where the allegedly infringing materials showed (product(s) URL);
- Information that permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Evidence of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the website:
*Copyright Infringement: evidence of the works’ copyright registration or evidence of the first publication of the works, or the original manuscript of the works;
*Trademark Infringement: a valid registration number or certificate of the trademark (e.g. “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”, etc.);
*Patent Infringement: a valid registration number or certificate of the patent. (e.g. “ABC patent, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”, etc.);
6. Statement of your good faith believing that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law as well as stating that the contents of the above complaints are correct under penalty of perjury.
Part Three: Disclaimer
- To any third parties that upload pictures, advertising, or selling goods through the website, in accordance with the “Millennium data copyright law”, this website does not assume any infringement of copyright, trademark right, patent right, etc. as regards intellectual property responsibility.
- Any losses due to the force majeure, the website shall be exempted according to the relevant laws.
- In case of the violation of this statement’s provisions, the users of this website shall be responsible for any consequences of the violation of the relevant laws.
- The users who directly or indirectly use the file on our website in any way are seen as voluntarily accepting the constraint of the statement of our website.
Part Four: Rights of Explanation, Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- This website reserves the right to explain this statement in the scope of the law and has the right to amend this statement at any time.
- The statement and any issue not covered by it shall apply to the laws of Turkey. When the statement is in conflict with the relevant laws and regulations, the laws and regulations of Turkey shall prevail.
- Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkey courts. If you are entering into the contract as a consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect the statutory rights you have as recognized in any applicable legislation in this area.